Hello! Thanks for your interest in becoming a Cako.com marketplace vendor. We are excited for you to join the dozens of Bay Area bakeries who are successfully selling online with us.
When you join Cako.com, you get access to the following tools and services:
- A dedicated ecommerce presence on the Cako.com website, where customers from around the world can view your products and place orders. No need to worry about managing security, payment, mobile layouts, uptime, response time, or other complex technology issues - we handle all of that for you.
- An easy-to-use vendor portal website, where you can track orders, manage your product selection, and set your hours of operation. Other generic, one-size-fits-all ecommerce solutions require long hours of frustrating setup, or expensive consulting services to make changes. Our system is specifically tailored to the needs of bakeries like yours, and the intuitive design makes common tasks quick and painless.
- Our Managed Delivery service*, which helps take the worry and overhead out of delivering orders. Our courier partners pick up orders from your location and deliver them to customers, freeing you to focus on running your store and making the the best product possible. Self-delivery and pickup options are also supported.
- Featured placement on the Cako.com website, and in our sales and marketing campaigns to our extensive database of valuable customers. We are constantly developing new programs to help promote our vendors and get them more customers. As a Cako.com vendor, you are automatically a part of those efforts to drive more online orders to your store.
- Hassle-free monthly payments for your orders from our automated system. You will receive a detailed statement and a check or electronic payment at the end of each month, minus Cako.com's fees. There's nothing to track or manage to get paid.
- Knowledgeable, friendly support from our dedicated and experienced staff, if you ever need any help. As a part of the service, we handle most customer service issues with online orders, so you don't have to. On top of that, we're here to answer any other questions you might have along the way.
To get started, please take a few minutes to complete our vendor application:
If you already started an application, you can find your existing application here.
We are currently accepting applications for vendors in San Francisco, the Peninsula, and the South Bay. If you are located outside of these areas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can notify you when service in your area is available.
* Managed Delivery is not available in all areas.