Work at Cako
We are currently hiring Sales Associates across all of our San Francisco locations. If you are friendly, reliable and like cupcakes, then Cako could be a great place for you! See below for details. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Hiring Sales Associates
Cako is seeking outgoing and detail oriented sales associates for our stores located in downtown San Francisco. We are a locally-owned cupcake and specialty dessert retailer (learn more).
Learn and educate others about our delicious and innovative delicacies, while working in a casual, fun environment. Great opportunity for students and other individuals looking for flexible work hours in an enjoyable setting.
- Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming environment to our clientele
- Ensure all packaging, prepping and displays are completed consistently with care
- Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise; prepare products daily for sales
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise to promote sales
- Answer customers’ inquires in a detailed and professional manner
- Total bill, accept payment and make change, and bag merchandise for customers
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift
- Keep the store clean and orderly at all times
- Maintain an exceptional record of punctuality and attendance; clock in and out accurately
- Follow all employee procedures and abide by all policies
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service with a positive attitude
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills; ability to speak effectively with customers
- Maintain a positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to work with minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Basic mathematical skills
- Food Handler Card certification preferred, otherwise to be obtained within 30 days from date of hire
- Flexible schedule, available to work weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be age 18+
- Must be able to perform all job duties while wearing personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks, and/or aprons as required
- Regularly stand for prolonged periods of time over the course of an 8 hour day
- Occasionally climb stairs and/or take elevator; regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds
Cako is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.