Work at Cako
We are Hiring!
Cako is currently hiring Sales Associates for our Metreon store in downtown San Francisco. If you are friendly, reliable and love cupcakes, then this could be a great place for you!
See below for details. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sales Associate Job Description
Cako is seeking outgoing and detail-oriented Sales Associates for our store located in the Metreon shopping center in downtown San Francisco. We are a locally-owned cupcake and specialty dessert retailer - learn more.
At Cako, you will have the opportunity to learn more and educate others about our delicious and innovative delicacies, while working in a fun and positive environment. This is the perfect part-time or full-time position for students and other individuals looking for flexible work hours in an enjoyable setting.
- Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming environment to our clientele
- Ensure all packaging, prepping and displays are completed consistently with care
- Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise; prepare products daily for sales
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise to promote sales
- Answer customers’ inquires in a detailed and professional manner
- Total bill, accept payment and make change, and bag merchandise for customers
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift
- Keep the store clean and orderly at all times
- Maintain an exceptional record of punctuality and attendance; clock in and out accurately
- Follow all employee procedures and abide by all policies
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service with a positive attitude
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills; ability to speak effectively with customers
- Maintain a positive, friendly attitude
- Ability to work with minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Basic mathematical skills
- Food Handler Card certification preferred, otherwise to be obtained within 30 days from date of hire
- Flexible schedule, available to work weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be age 18+
- Must be able to perform all job duties while wearing personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks, and/or aprons as required
- Regularly stand for prolonged periods of time over the course of an 8 hour day
- Occasionally climb stairs and/or take elevator; regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cako is an Equal Opportunity Employer.